Monday, April 21, 2008

Two Guys, a Hot Blonde, and Jack (based on a true story)

The hot blonde was already wide awake in her bed when I walked into her room. I looked at her, smiled, and held her in my arms. I took her into the kitchen to fix her breakfast. As soon as we went into the kitchen, Jack walked in too, jealous of our affection, he circled the both of us. He felt neglected, he wanted my affection, he wanted her affection.

That's not the actual sequence of events that happened this morning, let me explain.

I woke up at around 8.30am very thirsty, so I went downstairs for a drink of water... Downstairs was Noor (my nephew) holding the new toy I got him yesterday in his hand, he couldn't open it, and Jack (the dog) was sitting calmly beside him. I heard Sama (my baby niece) crying in her room, I went inside quitely (because Sally was asleep on the bed) and picked her up from her bed and took her outside.

This situation is pretty new for me, I did some babysitting in my days, but never for two kids and a dog. Jack adores Sama, but she's terrified of him. With Sama in one arm, and Noor's new toy in the other, and my leg stroking Jack. I tried to assemble the new toy for him. Noor was hungry so we went into the kitchen to try to find something for him to eat. Mom and Sally were both still asleep. Still very scared of Jack, I decided to lock him in the kitchen, and took Noor and Sama outside.

Noor now was pretty busy with his newly assembled toy, and I was holding Sama.

Disaster struck! I got a sudden bathroom attack (morning number 2). I didn't know what to do. I started to panic, pacing frantically around the house with Sama. I thought of taking her in the bathroom with me but it felt utterly weird. I took her inside Sally's room and put her inside her bed and silently acted "I'll be right back, don't worry". It didn't work, she started to cry, so I picked her up right away... The urge grew. Aaaaaargh. I went upstairs, woke up my mom and left Sama with her and went to fulfill the call of nature.

It was a tough ordeal, really was.

3 comments:

AfafShiha said...

that should let you know how it is to be a papa :P
i guess you will never want to be in that situtation on a fulltime basis :) :) or not? ;)

Sherif Hussein said...

leeh? howa ana 3abeet! of course not! Problem now is that we're between maids (a new one is supposed to start next week).

Nag said...

7elw bass i want more pondering and lingering and contemplating..