Monday, April 21, 2008

My New Persona

I never actually thought of my new persona. It's kind of like writing the screenplay of a new movie. My options are open and infinite. I now have the chance to fix all the flaws of my previous persona. To begin, I guess I need to list all aspects I don't like about my persona and fix them.

Boredom
I shouldn't bore that easily. I need to think of things that interest me and actually do them. Did I mention that I'm a master procrastinator? For almost all tasks, I can actually draw up very legitimate reasons to procrastinate.

Exercise
I HATE exercise, in all forms, shapes, colors, flavors, and sizes. That should change. I am actually looking forward to the natural wilderness and walking in a decent park, around a lake, and all that stuff. That should be cool.

Smoking
I _NEED_ to quit smoking, I know I'm going to have a very hard time with smoking there, because smoking isn't allowed almost anywhere, so that's something I need to change.

Pets
I never had a pet, my parents recently adopted a dog in Doha and it's amazing, definitely an option. Still not sure cat or dog (or maybe tarantula), but I need to think of that.

That should do it for now, I'll bet there's more but I like to keep my posts short and simple (unlike some people I know :P).

2 comments:

Nag said...

1) new starts are very exciting.. i envy you for this chance.. very rarely do ppl get a chance to start over, somewhere new.. use it wisely..

2) YOU are looking fwd to walking?? that is soooo cool!

3) you need to "quite" smoking fe3lan.. hows ur english courses coming along? :P

4) I remember your dad's letter regarding Jack's adoption LOL he is receiving all the affection :):)

Nag said...

and what do u mean by unlike some ppl.. kol da 3ashan am not "short and simple"? am i tall and sophisticated :D