Monday, April 21, 2008

Random Thoughts

Do animals talk? Do they have a language of their own? Animals make sounds, I know that, but what do the sounds mean? Even if they did talk, what would they say? If I were a dog, I would have tons to say to another dog, this is what our conversation would sound like:

Me: Woof! (hello)
Dog2: Wo-oof (hey there!)
Me: Woof woof wuuf (good day huh? out on a walk?)
Dog2: Arf arf wuf (yup, the sun's shining and I just peed)
Me: Woof woof woof woooof (I got a hell of a scratch from my master the other day, you should try it)

Dogs don't need to talk really, their lives are pretty boring the poor creatures. I had a good scratch, had a good meal, chased a cat... That's pretty much it!

What about cats? I laid around all day today. That's pretty much it.

Why is Cairo University NOT in Cairo (it's in Giza)?
Why is Zamalek club NOT in Zamalek?
Why is Ahly club in Zamalek?
Why is Ain Shams University called that when it's no where NEAR Ain Shams?
Why does Monday come before Tuesday? (that's too Michael Jacksonish)
Why do people (them not us) push both elevator buttons regardless of which direction they're going?
Why does my stupid wireless connection keep losing signal and then reconnect automatically and I haven't moved?
Why is Canada more than 10 hours away?
With all our technology, why can't we invent teleportation?
Why am I asking all these stupid questions?

1 comment:

AfafShiha said...

they are not stupid questions ya soona... you are just looking beyond the things that we are taking for granted :)
saba7ak foll :) leek wa7sha ya 3ammo