Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Pause of an Era

Well, it happened! Didn't see it coming, but it did. It's not really the end of an era, more like the pause of an era, no idea what happens next. Kind of confused. Not just confused really... It's a combination of scared, happy, relieved, scared (did I say scared?), worried. I don't know. Feels funny. I know I want to do it, but it's just too hard. It's not just the place, it's the people too. The people made it too hard. I hope it's only a matter of time.

Scared of the unkown.
Happy for the new experience to come.
Relieved it's all over.
Scared of being alone.
Worried it doesn't turn as planned.

With the folks in Doha now, the entire family actually. We don't do that often. Feels good, feels like home. It can't be home, I never really lived here before, but you know what I mean.

Trying to take some serious time off before it all begins... My new life.

1 comment:

Nag said...

never thought i'd live to see the day.. :D

"Worried it doesn't turn as planned."

it wont turn out as planned, it never does anyway.. it will turn out better isA.. just you wait and see!