Sunday, April 27, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing!

Almost had you there, didn't I? You thought I was gonna go all Shakespeare on you? Not really, I heard a lot this Shakespearean play, and I may have seen it, but that's not really what this blog is about.

For all my blog fans out there, I'm sorry for not writing the last 2 days, I've been busy. Busy doing what? I have no freaking idea! Absolutely nothing. I actually was too busy doing absolutely nothing. Have you ever had that feeling before?

Why do we get that? You're sitting there, doing nothing. You can't do anything else, because you're already doing something else - nothing! Doing nothing is something, I'm sure you know that. Never mind that.

My mom wipes our dog's mouth! No wait, I have to tell you this story... You see, I ordered fried chicken from KFC, I devoured all the chicken and naturally left the bones (because I don't eat bones). I gave them to Jack (our dog, not the guy who loves his beanstalk). Jack (again, our dog) totally loved the fried chicken bones, he devoured them to the last drop). Now my mom (obcessive compulsive when it comes to cleanliness and tidiness) takes one of Jack's towels (yes, Jack the dog has his own towels) and wipes his mouth (my mom wiped Jack's mouth - he didn't wipe his own mouth, now that would be something else!). My mom's explanation to that is: the chicken bones are oily, now Jack's mouth will be oily and he will make the carpet and floor's oily. I learned not to argue with my mom.

Family is great! I don't usually get to spend quality time with the family, which sucks. This last week has been great. I'm doing nothing but spending time with my mom, dad, sister and her kids; Nooreldeen (www.nooreldeen.com) and Sama (website coming very soon). Family is one of those things you take for granted, you don't really appreciate it except when you're alone. If you live with your family - count your blessings!

Jack LOVES apple and pear cores, lettuce, and ta3meya (don't ask!).

More later.

4 comments:

Nag said...

you misspelled obsessive!! :P

I had a cat who preferred vegetables and rice (fasolia, peas, whatever) more than meat or chicken, a cat who liked foul, and another baby kitten who went crazy about cake :D

but liking apples is definitely weird.. maybe he thinks its a bone? (as a child, i used to call it 3admet el tofa7a)

Sherif Hussein said...

your cats should meet Jack! They'd be very good friends.

Nag said...

nah they wont be interested... they're amsocial and stringophobic..

Sherif Hussein said...

that's "umsocial" enty mish bete3rafy English walla eeh?