Monday, April 21, 2008

My New Place

I'm looking forward to my new place. I never really had a place of my own before, and it sounds pretty exciting for me. My new bed, my new cupboard, my new TV (well, I had my own TV before, but you know what I mean), my new everything (Sama is actually using my belly as a trampoline now).

I still don't know what my style is, no clue what colors I prefer (because according to the friend I occasionally quote in my posts; I have the "khaleeji" character - everything works for me, I don't have favorites :)

Checked Ikea Canada website for furniture and I found some stuff I liked, kind of cool planning your new place. It's like I'm getting married hehehe :)

I still don't know if I'm going to want to live downtown, by a lake, near a mountain (are there any mountains in Ottawa?) so I think I'm going to try first and decide later. We'll see.

No comments: