Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Boring Me

I bore easily. Oh yeah. I recently discovered that I am a very boring person. I occasionally bore the hell out of me. I don't know how people stand me. I know a little about a lot of things. Can't really say that I know a lot about one particular thing. Except of course Communications, heheh. To hell with that, I know a lot about a lot of things (for all of you out there who think that "alot" is a word - you're wrong, there's no such word, it's actually two words).

I got into a discussion with a friend the other day (well, not just a friend, slightly more than a friend, we sort of had a thing, but that's in the past now, we dated, ok?), and she told me that I didn't know what I wanted, which is true. Like for example, right now I'm tired, I want to sleep. No wait, I'm too bored to sleep. I'm too bored to be tired. You see what I mean? I'm too bored to finish this post. I'm too tired to be bored.

Maybe I'm boring coz I am bored. Does that even make any sense?

I think I'll go to bed now, and tomorrow I'll tell me all about my new place. My dreams, my hopes, my aspirations (I love aspirations, it's such a cool word).

8 comments:

Nag said...

First, why dont u allow anon comments? lessa cant get over ur curiosity? :) ok so we know one thing you want: knowing who comments on ur blog!

Second, i like! you shouldve LISTENED TO ME AND STARTED BLOGGING SOME TIME AGO!

Third, sometimes when you dont know what you want, you can get along by knowing what you DONT want, chipping it off the block and ending up with something thats not exactly what u want, but a more definite view..

Forth, I remember one time @ Lucille's and we were going to order, and i was like "i dont know what i want" and you said "you NEVER know what you want" and i said "ana bardo ya sherif" and you said "i mean when ordering food only".. low blow but couldnt resist lol..

Fifth, i like the way your brain is functioning now, and onwards.. spending more time on your own will give u more time to "ponder" which is good believe.. dont rush yourself into anything.. take a taste of life and just no expectations, from you or others.. believe me it works this way for the best.. let the thoughts linger (linjer) in your head a while before blurting them out..

i liked this post alot alot ofcourse lol

still miss your "colleges" at itworks? ;)

Sherif Hussein said...

Wow! That's deep! Is that how it feels? No anonymous comments on my blog - of course I gotta know.

Thing is, pondering is so not me! It's more like you :) but I won't mock it till I've tried it, and who knows, maybe I'll get bored of blogging and stop :) hehehe

Nag said...

is that how what feels? thinking? :P

yes it hurts a little fel awel but you get used to it by time.. eventually you might even get addicted.. its like cigarettes but without the smell.. and if you're careful, it wont give you cancer either.. just hypertension and heart-attacks..

Sherif Hussein said...

you know how thinking hurts me (I'm the dumb blonde who got kicked out of the M&M's factory for throwing all the W's away)

:)

Nag said...

except that ur not even blond, duh!


and am like "dude"

Sherif Hussein said...

are u calling me stupid??

Nag said...

depends, you calling me fat?

Sherif Hussein said...

LOL